• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Babes with Undercut/Buzzcut|Side Cut: Bald & Partially Shaved Head|side shave pixie bob hair fetish

shornnape78

I really need some sleep right now
Babes with Undercut/Buzzcut|Side Cut: Bald & Partially Shaved Head|side shave pixie bob hair fetish

i there,

I'm on the search for pictures/videos of models with an especially haircut: called undercut. The back and the sides of the head is shaved, the rest is in a ponytail or sth.... Or just the nape is shaved an the rest in a bun.

I know some of that models:

Sexylette

*edit*

*edit*

unknown redhaired

But, i'm searching for MORE!
Could you help please??? :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Re: search for babes with undercut

Post links to sample galleries, please and not to single pics out of a gallery.

shornnape78

I really need some sleep right now

Hello?
No one with some infos of more undercut models??

khenan

Closed Account

hi! i like undecuts too. But only knows Felix Vicious. During 2002-2003 she had a perfect undercut. Valentina Demy has a nice bob too.
Do you know somemore?
P.D: Great Blog!

khenan

Closed Account

hi! i like undecuts too. But only knows Felix Vicious as you say. During 2002-2003 she had a perfect undercut (go to asktiava.com to watch videos). Valentina Demy has a nice bob too.And there is a actress call Paige with and undercut

Do you know somemore?
P.D: Great Blog!

buzzmynape

There are contests on this board?

Hi guys thanks for the thread. My name is Michelle and I love undercuts and inverted bobs, pretty much any cut with a buzzed or shaved nape. I currently have an inverted bob with buzzed nape. I have started surfing the net looking for pics and models that have these types of styles. Here is a website that I found with a girl named Little Kiss who has an undercut http://www.southern-charms4.com/littlekiss/photos.htm I will keep searching and anytime I find something worth while I will certainly post it here.

buzzmynape

Hey do you guys have anymore links to Oliva or Felix Viscious that show their undercuts?

buzzmynape

Thanks shorn that is a great movie. Do you have anymore of Olivia?

Facial_King

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

I'll post what I find....

buzzmynape

Hey guys thanks for the new posts they are great. I will continue to search for new girls.

CBHflip

In love with my hand.

i think it was Claudia Rossi who had a under-cut for a couple of scenes not any more i'm afraid, don't any links thou

no it wasn't sorry jus clicked the name not her claudia was the first name defo... anyone heard of her?